Monday, October 3, 2011

New tool for network tweaking

Important!  Updated app


For a good 3-4 years now, I've used a series of batch files to implement various netsh commands: either to disable errant automatic IPv6 tunnels, or to force use of Compound TCP, or to apply firewall rules for Hyper-V admin and server use (HVRemote doesn't get everything). This is my attempt to consolidate those command sets. Its not set in stone, and I've included the source code for anyone to modify and extend as needed. Ideas and feedback are welcome of course: I can make desired changes as I have time for (this took only 5 hours, not counting all the time I spent the past few years learning how to use them).

You can grab NetToggle via this link, or my programming page.

1 comment:

  1. Hey good content posting. Really very good readable content. I share to your blog to my twitter. By regards Print Management Software And Door Hangers

    ReplyDelete