I checked Microsoft's hotfix blog & saw some interesting ones from the last few weeks...
* Possible fix to the Please Wait Local Session Manager issue on Terminal Services 2008. You can read about my attempts to fix it in a previous post.
* A TCP/IP race condition in Windows Server 2003 SP2.
* A problem with yanking printers from 2003 SP2.
* A shared printer is stuck offline in 2008 or Vista.
* A problem installing things with Installer 4.5.
* Problems sharing files in Vista or 2008 if there's a junction point involved: a junction point is another way of sharing stuff (previous post).
* Hyper-V update for newest Intel CPUs (Westmere chips: aka Intel 2010 & six-core chips).